Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ummmm.... Uh Oh

I sat bolt upright in bed at about 3 o'clock this morning. "Gah! Did I remember to post last night?!?"
Apparently not.
We had company - friends we hadn't seen in years. They came for supper and stayed overnight, and we had a blast. Talking and laughing, telling stories, playing remember-the-time. The guys have known each other since dirt was young, we ladies were folded in over the years. It was a thoroughly lovely evening, and I sort of forgot about the blog.
Is there a 'Get Out of Jail Free' card for NaBloPoMo?

5 comments:

Cookie said...

I'm sure there's some kind of allowance for people with lives. ;^)

Anonymous said...

Two posts today, young lady! (I love addressing people as "young lady" -- it's so stern and 1920s-ish.)

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Yeah- you got it. Of course I , ahem, have a tendency to bend the rules a little on this.

Laurie said...

I think there is. One day. Srsly.

Bullwinkle said...

One day is o.k.

Missing two days - like me - and you've got to post twice in a day. Unless I change my rules ;)

Seriously, I think NaBloPoMo isn't about teaching me to blog/write daily but to pre-write and plan posts so they can go out automagically - even if I am somewhere the internet is not.