Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I could have skipped today, but as long as I'm in the habit...

Okay, quick show of hands.  How many people knew I'd make another piglet, now that I have actual instructions?

Um, seriously?  All of you?


 And extra points for anyone who guessed that it would be orange.



Anyone think I might have made another one while I was at it?

All of you again?


I had to physically restrain myself at this point, because I would have happily abandoned every single other project I've got underway and devoted the rest of my life to making piglets.


That's how much I love these little oinkers.
The only way I was able to stop at all was by declaring them an official RSC2016 project.
There will be pigs galore!
(And a reminder that Sally's tutorial for these beauties is found here.  Go on, you know you want to make piggies, too!)

So I finally was able to get back to HSTs for Allietare (50+ more done)


and more twinkly bits


for more Twinkle Stars.  You know, my main project.


Well, my MAIN main project anyway.  In amongst all the piglets and cats and  monkeys.

My studio could be mistaken for a menagerie, these days...


Linking up to So Scrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday!  Come see all the rainbow fun as people finish their 2015 rainbows and plan for 2016!

13 comments:

Laurie said...

December 1st! Not Fair.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I have piggy plans :). Approximately what size are the blocks? Thanks My math brain is on strike right now.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Three little pigs.... that means you have to make a big bag wolf block now...

Vireya said...

Are piglets catching? I'm starting to feel something pig-like pulling me towards the sewing machine...

Chantal said...

LOL!! Now we know who brings home the bacon at your place lol!!
;^)

Cathy said...

So...this little piggy went to market...this little piggy stayed home...What will all those oinkers do next?

Nell's Quilts said...

What a great idea for a rainbow scrap challenge. The little piggies are so cute.

Cathy said...

So, is next year going to be the Rainbow Piglet Challenge?? I`m in!! LOL. They are so cute.

scraphappy said...

So darn cute! Declaring a project for next year sounds like the perfect way to go.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Piglets - well I never!

Mystic Quilter said...

We may well have an abundance of piglet quilts I think! Lovely fabrics Gayle.

Deb A said...

Looking forward to lots of bacon next year... I mean piglets! Very cute.

Sheila said...

What CUTE little piglets! I look forward to a 2015 RSC colorful piglet year.