Monday, November 16, 2015

Snail's trails

While I was poking around in my fabrics yesterday, looking for the red that was just here (dammit), I came across my snail's trail blocks.  I'd forgotten that I'd been considering them for next year's RSC, too.
I went back through my folders to find these pictures:



Scrappy versions and not scrappy versions.


And I found the photos I'd taken to do a tutorial.  I've probably been procrastinating on that long enough...







Okey dokey, then.  I'd best get on that.  This week will be perfect for it - I'm halfway through the month of posting daily for NaBloPoMo, but I'm starting to worry about running out of things to talk about...
Snails it is!


3 comments:

Sally Trude said...

I'm enjoying your daily posts. Especially after your extended disappearance "visiting family" (whatever that is code for...). And does NaBloPoMo allow for guest bloggers?

Magpie Sue said...

Aw geez, another great idea for next year's RSC. Will you stop already?!

Cathy said...

I seriously, seriously doubt you will run out of things to talk about!