Sunday, April 12, 2009

Grumble mumble frazzle dazzit

I think we can step back down to DefCon3. Today is a little easier than yesterday. (So far, anyway.) I just feel like stomping tulips instead of dropkicking puppies.
At least I have today off. Yesterday was made harder by a stream of "difficult" customers. (One in particular -she's a regular, and she's one that, on a good day, I'd like to fit her with cement overshoes. Yesterday I would have covered her with fire ants first.) BUT. Just. Keep. Smiling. Because. That's. My. Job.
At least today, I only have to smile if I want to...

3 comments:

pacalaga said...

Ooooooooooooh, those are the worst. At least there's no shortage of chocolate today. o.0

pat said...

Yes - the chocolate - bite the heads off of chocolate bunnies - that will help??
Good Luck Gayle :-)

Joansie said...

Sorry you had a bad day! Tomorrow will be better.