Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blessed Event

.


No, not that kind...

I've been afraid to say anything for fear of jinxing it, but I'll explode if I try to hold it in one minute longer...



We're getting sheep!!

Woohoo! And woohoo again!
We'll be picking up two Shetland ewes this coming Sunday. Now the mad scramble for fencing begins...

With the smoking-quitting, (well, we've almost quit. Still struggling, with occasional back-sliding) we'll be able to afford things we want. Like our dream of Shetlands. 8)

I had thought I'd have a little extra spending money for NH S&W this year, but I think I just spent it...

Sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep!!!!!!

6 comments:

pacalaga said...

YAY!
OMG, you both quit together? That is either JUST RIGHT or totally insane. (I would have KILLED Rick if he was quitting when I did.) He has the lozenges sitting on the table though - now just to make the leap and use them! (He has an interview tomorrow so he won't start until after that, at the earliest.)

Cookie said...

Woo Hoo!

Congrats on the quitting and the sheepies!

Joansie said...

Congrats on the new family addition. I am so jealous. The sheep will be so much fun! Be sure to post picks

Anna M said...

I think the plumber may have sucked up my S&W funds...

congratulations on the sheep!

amy said...

Congrats! That's so awesome!

Laurie said...

You are SO lucky! envy envy envy