Monday, September 1, 2008

Finally some knitting content...


Making a little progress on the Selbuvotter glove. (I'd be making more progress if I didn't keep spinning instead of knitting, but there ya go. If I could only knit and drive...)
Of course, I couldn't leave well enough alone... This glove actually is a combination of three different patterns from the book. I used the cuff from one, the back and palm from another, and the fingers from a third.
Maybe the next one I'll stick to a pattern. Or maybe not...

I had a little surprise the other day - Jean from The Scottish Lamb ambushed me.... er, I mean, presented me (yeah, that's it) with this award:

Holy crap!
Go visit her blog, by the way, and check out the great video she made of a method of creating hole-less sock gussets. Good stuff!
So, now I've got to pick out seven blogs to pass this award on to. Argh! I've got about a zillion blogs in my Bloglines feed, all of which I love. So, with a little coin-tossing and random-number generating, here we go:
Jessie,
kmcat
Pioneer Woman
The Furry Fury
Farm Witch
Annie
Hedgewizard

Please accept this award from me and ...
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received your award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put the links of those blogs on to your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them!

Or not. It's up to you...

1 comment:

jessie said...

Thanks for the award! I'm so bad about stuff like this. I'll try to remember to post it to my blog, but don't count on me!