Monday, November 10, 2008

It's much calmer here today

Well, today was much quieter than yesterday. No hot water spewing in 14 directions in the bathroom, and the cat has stopped bulleting out of the room every time we turn on a faucet.

Quiet is good.

I'm hoping to get a picture of Madman in the sweater tomorrow - I have the day off, and Madman has most of it. I still might have to bushwhack him - getting a photo of him is a huge sport amongst family and friends. He has this uncanny ability to sense a camera pointed at him, and always manages to dodge out of the frame or at least cover his face.
I have a lot of pictures of his hats...
Maybe if I promise not to show his face?
Is it still a lie if I mean it when I say it?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yes, it is still a lie. Follow through is important.