Wednesday, November 5, 2008

As long as I'm pointing fingers this month...

I'm pointing this one at Laurie. She's running the NaBloPoMo gauntlet. I'm all admiring of her courage, and inspired by it, and all that.
In an email to her earlier this week, I said I was going to try it, too, but I was taking the coward's way out and not declaring till I'd gotten a bunch of posts out.
But! No more Cowardliness!
I'm thinking the self-discipline will be good for me. (We likes us the self-displines, oh yes, we does) So, here goes nothing...

NaBloPoMo!!!!!!



But I've probably screwed it up already - I didn't get my November 1st post published until November 2nd. Though I did publish twice on November 2nd, so my count is okay.

So, can I get a ruling on this? Who's in charge, here, anyway?

I'm with ya, Laurie! If you can do it, so can I!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome on board! I wouldn't worry too much about formalities and rules and such. As long as you are complying with the spirit of the law, heh. The originator of Blog 365 quit about three months into it last year. So rules? Schmules. Just blog. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh boy. You really are in this feet first. Just don't wish for an interesting life, 'k?