I like this one, too. The larger one has been pressed into service as an organizer for block pieces for quilts I'm not actually making, so it's a good thing it's got a lot of room...
And believe it or not, I actually got a block for the 365 Challenge done. I dropped the ball on this quilt project last year around this time, so I'm trying to get it up and running again.
That's the block for May 23. Now I just need to back up and sew the 18th-22nd, and then I'll be ready to roll.
Well, that's the plan, anyway. Some of you are familiar with my plans...
About the only RSC sewing I got done this week was a spool, a couple of hourglasses, and a little
Oh, and another Glitter. Had to make a little Glitter, ya see.
The pieces are cut for the next Burgoyne Surrounded block. I think I've now got a pretty good handle on the best way (for me) to sew this block.
It involves laying out all the 1.5" x 6" pieces, so I don't get confused while making the four patches and nine patches.
Not that I would get confused, of course.
It's purely a coincidence that my seam ripper is showing signs of wear...
Linking with SoScrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday's last week of scrappy green goodness, and with Quilting is more fun than Housework for Oh, Scrap! Come see all the colorful fun!