Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gah!!!!

So, I'm flying right along with the second Selbuvotter glove. Just starting the decreases on the pinky. But somewhere in the back of my brain, a little voice was calling...
I finally stopped, looked, and listened.

See anything wrong with this picture?


Look a little closer...


See it now? How about a little closer, yet?


Yep.
I left out that little 3-row border. On the cuff.

GAH!!

So, now I have two options. I can either rip out most of a glove (the disheartening option), or I can knit 2 more gloves to make pairs out of what I've already got (the daunting option.)

*sigh*

Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sympathies on the gloves... if it makes you feel better (or like you have company), I am going to have to rip back part of a sock that I have had to rip pieces of at least 5 times now. *sigh*

It builds character - or at least that was what I was always told when I had to do something I didn't want to.