Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hey, this is Number 100!

Wow. Guess I should have planned something special...

Oh, well.

Zipping along with Annemor #8.
The yarn is KnitPicks Essential, which I got last fall along with the Selbuvotter book. I like the look of the multi (named Princess? Something like that. Yep, just checked: Princess Multi) with the black. Some of the purples are a little dark, but it gives a subtle effect to the patterning which I'm enjoying.
It's really hard to stop knitting these little gems. I want to keep going for "just one more row" to watch the pattern developing. I was up till midnight last night, one-more-rowing.
*Yawn*
I'm at the point now where I start knitting the fingers. Hello, yarn ends...

Still working on charting the thrummed mitten. I'll knit mitten #2 from the chart, to make sure I haven't led anyone astray, then post the pattern.
.

3 comments:

Joansie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. No knitting for me today. I purchased a new laptop and am going through all the pain of learning where everything is.

Anonymous said...

Your Annemor is GORGEOUS - I really like your color choices!

Laurie said...

A Selbuvotter pattern is fine for #100. Laudatory, in fact. Rest easy.