Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I promise I won't post every 5 minutes all day long.

Though I'm tempted...  Not that I'm excited or anything.

As best as I can tell, we have one boy and two girls.  (Yay!  The spotted one is a girl!)


I've got to head for the feedstore, to buy lamb bottles and milk replacer, just in case.  Onyx is a first-time mommy and we don't know if she'll have enough milk for 2 lambs, let alone 3.  In any case, sheep, unlike cows, only have two nipples on their udders.


Someone is always going to have to wait their turn...

5 comments:

quantumtea said...

Oh! I would love the spotted one too. Fantastic result for Onyx.

Anything from Goldie? Dare we hope?

Erika said...

Wow, amazing! You're really going to have your hands full!

Cookie said...

So cute!

Guess you and MadMan have a new full time job.

Bullwinkle said...

They are darling - I'm kind of hoping that you do post every five minutes (but I can see that chores and life kind of got in the way. But you know, babies first!)

constanceblizzard said...

So this is what happens when a girl goes away for a week. That spotted one is a big winner.

If I'm hearing you right, all it takes is a crazed look, a little weariness and the desire for solitude, then they just appear on the outside? Sounds easy enough.