Sunday, June 7, 2015

Ooo! Ooo! It worked! (Liz, don't look!)


After getting my hopes up and making my last post, I couldn't figure out how I'd gotten that last photo from my tablet to my computer.  (It may have involved magic.  I'm not sure.)
Until this moment!  Literally.

Liz, don't look!

Three, two, one...



Here's a photo of my swap quilt, after I removed the hideous horrible ugly-excuse-for-a border and put on a simple pretty one instead:


A little closer:


And remember I told you I'm a little bit guilty of overbasting?  Check out the amount of thread in this corner.  What's in view measures about 6"x10":


I'll probably use less thread than that for the actual quilting...

Linking with Oh, Scrap! because it's my kind of party!

And I'm adding a picture of Garden Party just so I'll have a non-swap quilt picture to put in the photo header.  Just in case Liz visits Oh, Scrap, too...











4 comments:

Vic in NH said...

Hooray for pictures! And the quilt looks fabulous! Your Garden Party is really coming along terrific, too!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Your quilt looks great Gayle. But I love that orange in your Garden Party blocks! Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Looking good! I think I really need to clean up my studio so I can attempt another quilt!

LA Paylor said...

did you figure it all out! Can I now come to you with every and all blogging question?
Yea!
LeeAnna