Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Honk if you love Norma!

My normal morning routine is to check my email while I'm waiting for the coffee to brew, then check my blog stats, then hop over to bloglines to see what's up out in the world.
This morning, however, when I checked my stats, I was startled to see that I already had more than my normal number of hits and it was only 8 o'clock in the morning! WTF? I checked to see where on earth all these people were coming from...
Ah! Norma sent them!
(Thanks, Norma!)

Honk! Honk!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh.

gayle said...

Norma, this is embarrassing... All those people just drove by, and nobody honked.
*sigh*

Joansie said...

Have you met Norma? She's a hoot, isn't she!! She and I both work at the university and occasionally I see her. If not there...at the Sheep and Wool Festival.