Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Mystery time - now with triangles!

I squeezed in a bit of time at the studio this afternoon, so I grabbed my Mystery bits and followed Clue 3.  Some rather large (to me, anyway, but I'm all about the small stuff) triangles were called for, and naturally I had to play with them.


Why, yes, I did add a third color.  I seem to be adding a color with each clue.  (I'm starting to wonder how many clues there will be...)

And since there are now bars and HSTs in play in this mystery, I fiddled about with both parts.


I'm looking forward to Friday and the next clue!  And trying to decide what color to add in next - Purple?  Orange?
Maybe both?

Come check out Libby's Mystery Linky party and share in the fun!


8 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Looking good! I got you all linked up. It's fun to see your guesses.

Ann said...

Have fun with the clues and extra colors.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

It's fun to see the mystery grow--wherever it ends up, it's going to colorful and happy!

Cathy said...

I knew you would have more fabrics added in! Nice addition. And I like the block you think it might be with the missing center. Looks a little like a Monkey!

Chantal said...

I vote for purple. Although I am a BIG fan of orange, I think purple would play really nice with the other colors. Just one more day to go. I can almost see Friday from here. ;^)

Mystic Quilter said...

Yes, have a colour party and add the other two colours into the mix!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

There's just so much you can do with HSTs!

Kate said...

Very colorful pieces, it looks like you are definitely channeling spring.