Sunday, December 25, 2016

With holiday hugs for all

I'm guessing I won't get much sewing done in the next few days, so here's a look at the triangles I got put together for clue 5 of En Provence.


And I played with a few of the bits we've done so far.  I'm sure it won't be anything this simple (we've still got two colors we haven't even touched yet!), but I like the look of this. 


Now back to our regularly scheduled holiday program - I've still got cookies to bake!  And eat! And company's coming!  Happy happy!



Linking with Oh Scrap at Quilting is More Fun than Housework.  Come join the party!

Also linking with the Mystery Clue 5 linky party at Quiltville.   Go see what the non-slackers (ie: everyone other than me) are doing with En Provence!



13 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Hugs to you, too! Hoping to get to my HSTs today as there is nothing else going on.

Kathy S. said...

Very pretty! Have a great holiday. Can't wait to see what Bonnie does with the other colors and the next clue. Glad you are keeping up with progress.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours . . . and happy stitching when you get back to it.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Quilt blocks and cookies...what a great holiday combination! Have a wonderful Christmas!

PaulaB quilts said...

What is Christmas without cookies? Hope you had a fun day. That is a nice idea for the En Provence pieces.

Kate said...

An intriguing lay out for En Provence. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

MissPat said...

I'm all caught up on En Provence blocks. It helps that I'm only doing half the number and they haven't been difficult to do. Can't wait to see how the yellow and green fit in.

Ramona said...

Your fabrics for the clues are so fun! Love your orange.

Judy D in WA said...

You have some fun fabrics! Love the neutrals you are using. And the orange!!
I'm excited for the next clue. Crossing my fingers for greens.

kmkat said...

I am guessing En Provence will involve lots of lavender -- good!

englishquilter said...

You have your sewing to look forward to still. Looking good!

Jeanette said...

You have some cute fabrics in there and the orange is really punchy.

Nancy said...

Oh, how I admire you (and others) who are doing Bonnie's mystery quilt this year. I actually thought about it and bought a tri-recs ruler. Lavender and purple are not my colors and thought about changing the colors - went to the hardware store and got the color chips and thought of substitutions but that's as far as I got. Christmas has been a busy one this year.

I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year, Gayle.