My piglets are all rounded up, and assembled into a top.
If only I could get them to hold still long enough to get a good photo...
There are a few going the wrong way, which is just how the average piglet round-up goes. (In real life, we spent an hour the other day trying to recapture fourteen of the little rascals. I started to wish I had a horse, as I trudged back and forth from one end of the farm to the other, but then I realized that that meant we just would have ended up having to chase horses at some point. Sigh.)
In order to get the maximum jumblyness, I offset their little hills when I was setting out the rows.
Now onward to the back!
I've got this lovely bacon fabric that I got especially for this quilt. (Please don't tell the piggies what it means...)
In En Provence news, my four patches continue to pile up, as I use the mystery bits for leader/enders.
I even got some starpoints cut and assembled for this week's clue, though apparently I forgot to take a photo.
The trickiest part of making those starpoints was finding what I'd done with my tri-recs rulers. I knew I'd taken them with me when I went visiting (because I took all my rulers this time), but I hadn't come across them yet in the home-again unpacking. I finally found them in my bin of random bits and strips leftover from my Gwennie Medallion. The second time I looked through it, mind you...
Linking with SoScrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday, because this piglet quilt wouldn't have been made if it wasn't for the RSC. Thanks so much, Angela!