After that heroic effort to catch up with the 365 Challenge, I've managed to fall behind again.
The first four days of April were meant for making the borders which surround the central medallion. I'd hit a stop with these while I was visiting my daughter, since I hadn't brought enough fabric with me to make these 6"x18" blocks.
I've now managed to get one of them done.
And the first two corners that will help rope in that medallion.
So, taking the medallion that I made at the end of February,
I've posed it with one border section and the first two corners.
One side surrounded, three to go.
I think I can, I think I can...
Linking to Oh Scrap at Quilting is More Fun than Housework. Come join the fun!