Sunday, February 28, 2016

Saving the best for last

For all the piglet fans out there, I've got one more - the last brown pig of February.
I found the perfect brown fabric.


(Please don't explain it to him...)

And here are all eight February piglets, chasing each other across the design floor.


And there's those feet again.  Now I'm going to have to include my knees in a photo again or I'll never hear the end of it.


Linking with Oh Scrap!  at Quilting is More Fun than Housework.  Come see all the scrappy shenanigans!





15 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Perfect fabric for your very best pig! And they all look great together, too. Fun!

Ivani said...

You have already a great colletion of Piglets! So fun!
hugs

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, poor piggie! They are fun marching around the room.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

And that - right there - is why we are virtual friends!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I can't quit giggling! Thanks for sharing "Bacon" with Oh Scrap!

Sally Trude said...

Your piglets are sizzling hot!

Libby in TN said...

Too perfect!

Jennie in GA said...

At least this piglet will never have to worry about becoming .....well, you know :-(

Linda said...

Yes he is the best, although I do have a fondness for the one to the right of him.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

"All around the mulberry bush" . I think your elbow might be feeling more slighted than your knee - it's never gotten any blog time!

Chantal said...

Ahahahahahah! Now who's the special one? You have such a lovely collection of fun food ... uhmm fabric! But I still prefer the plaid one ... and the dots. Don't know why but I am suddenly hungry. ;^)

Cathy said...

I was wondering if you had bacon fabric! Perfect piggy. He needs to be the little piggy that goes to market!

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh! That's hysterical!

Kimberly Smith said...

Awesomeness! I bought that same fabric and made a 'bacon pillow' for my teenage son, since his little sister has one with a candy corn print.

Quilter Kathy said...

HA! You are a riot! Too funny!