Saturday, December 12, 2015

Stars setting with raindrops

I got this far with the setting triangles.  The batik for the triangles is a bit lighter than I wanted, but the pattern itself is perfect, so I'm going with it.


I'm thinking a dark/black batik for an outer border will do this right up.  And maybe a multicolor confetti rainbow binding?
I'm happy to be wrapping this quilt up, and totally looking forward to next year's RSC.

And Angela?  Thank you so much for all your work providing us with rainbow inspiration.  Without the RSC, I would never have made this quilt.  I wouldn't even have thought of this quilt.  This is all due to you!
I can't wait to see all the rainbows that 2016 holds!


Linking to So Scrappy for Rainbow Goodness.  Come see all the fun!





7 comments:

scraphappy said...

Fabulous! It is really coming together beautifully. Congratulations on thinking of it. I am so glad that you did!

Deb A said...

Looking good! So glad you joined in this year and were inspired. Hope you continue on next year.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Does that mean you have settled on a block for next year? January is coming fast! Your quilt is looking lovely. I agree a darker outside border will finish it up beautifully.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Love your stars ...

PaulaB quilts said...

Your plans for the finish sound just right. How great to be so near the end. Congrats.

Mystic Quilter said...

Looking lovely!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on your progress. That's going to be a beautiful quilt!!