Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just in case there was a pool...

My official cast-on time for Lyra was this morning at 10:42.

The first time.

Then I realized that "Knit all intermediate rounds" meant exactly what I suspected it did. One round too late, of course.

So my second official cast-on time for Lyra was this morning at 10:52.
(Y'all can settle on a winner by yourselves.)

And away we go...


If you're wondering how I missed that key clue - check out the size of the row numbers on this chart. (It's inside the '0' hole of my needle gauge.) Hard to see, even with bifocals. That's my story, anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With a chart that small I'd scan it into my computer and print it larger on however many pieces of paper it took!

Erika said...

*boggles*

Cookie said...

When I get high up on those charts, I lay a notepad on the row above, so I only see where I've been and what I'm knitting. That helps me keep it all straight. Plus I make notes on everything. /sigh

You're doing great!

xo